Thursday, January 11, 2007

Food, My Tummy, and The Hunny

My tummy has really been giving me the blues lately. It seems that it has been queasy from sun up to sun down, which is unsual for me cuz I haven't had any real "morning sickness" with any of the other 3 babies. *blank look* Wow, I have 3 babies already and am working on cookin my 4th in my tummy right now. LOL Anyway, I found once I stopped taking all the different vitamins I've been consuming, my tummy has started to feel alot better, thank goodness. Cuz I didn't know if I was gonna make it. *shakin head*

Lately I've been really into cookin all these great things I see on the television cooking shows. Since we don't have cable, I only get the ideas from Rachael Ray or watching PBS cooking shows on Saturday. So far I've made this really great homemade cream of mushroom chicken with herb pasta, that I got off the Rachael Ray show, and a quick and easy chicken/cheese (for the hubby whose a veggie boy) enchilada from America's Test kitchen. Next I'ma gonna make Mina Ma's chili (courtesy of my girlfriend's mother's recipe) and a shepard pie from Rachael Ray again. Ol' girl has got some really good recipes that won't have your azz in the dayum kitchen all day cuttin, choppin, and cookin. I need more sh*t like that. Cuz I really can't be cooking all day long. Maybe if my hubby could (would) cook it would help. He can chop a thing or two and that's about it. LOL

Well, since my Hunny has been home, since he's now contracting himself out these days, it's been quite a challange. It was fun at first but I realize that when he's home ALL DAY it just totally throws off my schedule that I had set up for myself and the girls. It's like when he's working on the computer, so are they at pbskids.org or nickjr.com or doing Reader Rabbit or some other kiddie interactive stuff. Then that means, no one wants to potty, or take naps, or anything else. Even when it's time to eat, it's an issue. *sigh* So then I have to try and get HIM on the schedule so the girls can be on schedule. The baby is the only one who still takes naps, after she has harrassed the other 2 and yelled for her daddy to hold her, ALL DAY. LOL. I guess I can't complain cuz when my Hunny was working away from home 12 to 16 hour days, I didn't like that either cuz he was gone all the time. Now he hear and I don't like that either. *shakin head* What's a girl to do?

Okay, my tummy is beginning to feel a lil funny so I know I'd better put some food on it, or I'm gonna be sorry for the rest of the day. Ohhh, once my Hunny emails me the pics he took of my cooking my yummy new recipes I'ma post them in my Hair blog. I'm done.

*hugs* Mama Richardson

7 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, January 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's amazing how sensitive your body can suddenly become when pregnant but I'm glad you figured out it is just the vitamins causing the queasiness. Sometimes I think it would be my dream to have my dh work from home but then I realize the boys and I would never accomplish anything lol. Definitely get your schedule back in order, I still haven't gotten back on track myself but I'm working on it.

     
  • At 12:20 PM, January 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i didn't take any vitimins during #3, #4,. they just made me feel worst. and you brought back memories of if i didn't eat something i was no good for the rest of the day!!! woo so glad i don't have to go through that ever again!!!
    i cannot watch Rachel Ray. "yumo!" what the hell is yumo?! she irks me. hubby bought me her cookbook... i lost it. she cooks absolutly nothing that appeals to me. hubby thinks he would like some of it but if he wants it he'll have to cook it himself.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, January 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh and i wanna know why Oprah thought RR needed a talk show!

     
  • At 2:46 PM, January 11, 2007, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    umm this is just a reminder that i want to come to the baby shower!

    sorry you are having queezy tummy doesn't that mean a baby with allot of hair?

    I dunno old wives tale cuz you know i'm babyless but not forever:-)

     
  • At 3:58 PM, January 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woohoo, typical baby boy symptoms (I had the same with Jared). I am on the phone talking with your hubby and he is explaining how to discipline Amira...lol.

     
  • At 6:40 PM, January 12, 2007, Blogger Lang said…

    Check out some of the food you cooked here at http://happyhairgirls.blogspot.com/2007/01/cooking-with-alycat-segment-3.html.

    We know it's a hair care blog but it's also a great place to add other links to your other blogs.

     
  • At 8:22 PM, January 12, 2007, Blogger Shai said…

    Hey maybe you are having a boy andt that is why your body is acting funny? LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home